Information Technology Services (ITS) caters to the diverse technology needs of ICTS students, faculty, employees, and visitors. ITS provides technical support, resources, and services to help everyone at the ICTS work smarter, faster, and safer.
Technology impacts virtually everyone on campus, extending across academic, research, administrative, and outreach aspects of the organization. In collaboration with IT professionals across the institution, ITS provides the vision and delivery of IT service essential to the operation and success of the organization.
Some of the many IT services include:
- Email, calendar, and cloud collaboration tools
- End user support
- Research computing solutions, services, and storage
- Supporting the incorporation of technology into teaching and learning
- Web hosting and development
- Software licensing
- Information security and policy
- Application development
- Audio-visual support
- Infrastructure, including networking and data centers