Information Technology Services (ITS) has implemented an opensource web app for taking collaborative meeting minutes. ICTS users can use their One-Account credentials to login. Users can also easily invite/add other members using the search list.
Some of the web app features are as follows:
- Create a meeting series and invite others
- Specify moderators, invited and informed users
- Create an agenda with multiple topics
- Attend a meeting via the web with reactive live updates
- 1-button sending of agenda, minutes and action items by email
- Use labels to tag items for later retrieval
- Upload binary attachments to minutes (e.g., presentations, photos)
- Track open action items and unfinished topics across meetings
The minute of meeting web app is available at http://minutes.icts.res.in and it is only accessible within the campus.
Step-by-step instructions on how to use the meeting minutes web app: https://github.com/4minitz/4minitz/blob/develop/doc/user/usermanual.md